Residential

Depend on O’Fallon Electric for your next Residential or Commercial project.

Commercial

Depend on O’Fallon Electric for your next Residential or Commercial project.

Military & Government

Depend on O’Fallon Electric for your next Residential or Commercial project.

Multi-Unit

Depend on O’Fallon Electric for your next Residential or Commercial project.

Who we are

O’Fallon Electric Company was founded by A.W. Stein and started business in 1946 as Stein Electric. In 1952 Dick Richardson bought the company, changed the name to O’Fallon Electric and established it as one of the area’s premier residential electrical contractors.

In 1986, Jim Eichholz took over ownership and management of the company. At the time he purchased O’Fallon Electric, Jim had 24 years experience in all phases of electrical contracting, including 17 years on the management team of one of the largest electrical/mechanical contractors in the metro east.

During this period, he managed large commercial, residential and industrial construction projects in Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, Florida, Texas, Arizona and Hawaii. Traditionally, O’Fallon Electric had concentrated on single and multiple-family housing in the Scott Air Force Base and O’Fallon areas.

During the 1980′s residential work generated 90% of annual sales, while small commercial work made up the remaining 10%. However, by the early 1990′s larger commercial and industrial projects represented more than 80% of annual sales. Early in 1998, O’Fallon Electric completed the 798 unit Patriots Landing housing complex on Scott Air Force Base. With an eye to the future, Jim Eichholz is positioning his company to be an important part of metro east’s burgeoning growth.

O’Fallon Electric is rapidly expanding into low voltage and tele-data, installation and service, the technology of the next century. The O’Fallon Electric staff and electricians are firmly committed to their customers. They continue the tradition of personal, professional service that has established O’Fallon Electric as a leader in residential, commercial and industrial electrical contracting.

Tell Us About Your Project!

Contact Us Now!

8576 U.S. 50
Lebanon, IL 62254
Phone: (618) 632-3577
Email : contact@ofallonelectric.com

O’Fallon Electric’s Goal:

Our goal is to discover and deliver our client’s objectives, ensure complete customer satisfaction and develop long lasting relationships.